Creativity Never Sleeps!
HPC Art & Craft club is a platform to develop aesthetic values and enhance the creative skills and artistic talents of students. It allows for free expression from students they can feel open to experimenting and creating from their imaginations. We left no stone unturned to maximize and to bring out the dormant talents among the students. Students have unique ideas and powerful imaginations and need the space to work through their artistic expression on their own terms, without any objectives and boundaries.
Aim of Art and Crafts Club
- Provide learning experience which develop the student’s aesthetic and artistic skills, confidence and practice and art and design appreciation.
- Develop and enhance the student’s ability to appreciate, response, enjoy, value, create and communicate through art and design.
- Develop the student’s individuality and self-esteem through artistic achievement.
- Encourage the students to work in collaborated with others.
Objectives of Art and Crafts Club
- Enable students to create artefacts that are visually expressive.
- Allow students to work through the process of bringing an idea from conception to realization.
- Promote an understanding of relevant current tools and technologies applied to art, craft and design.
- Provide opportunities for students to become conservant with the use of a variety of materials, media, tools and equipment.
- Make students aware of the essential health and safety practices in all aspects of art and craft.
Activities of the Club
- Woolen Work
- Wooden Work/ Art/ Artwork
- Paper Craft